Sunday, April 3, 2011

C4T #3 - The Speed of Creativity

I was assigned to Mr. Fryer's blog The Speed of Creativity and I think I am truly say that, after reading his blog posts, the speed of creativity travels faster than the speed of light!


He has a great blog full of many interesting posts and if I had not have needed to finish other work, I would have spent hours just reading his posts!






The first post that I read can be found here. Mr. Fryer took some amazing photos (like the one above) and talked about our digital footprint! I can safely say that I am creating a great digital footprint just because of EDM310!


The second post that I read and commented on can be found here. This post is all about the Army's 2015 Concept of Learning that involves iPhone & iPad usage by soldiers. I really like the idea behind the concept, but I am scared that some soldiers might lose focus and being to use the technology for the wrong things at the wrong times. However, it is a good idea and could even help with families being able to see their loved ones from thousands of miles away.



Mr. Fryer has a great blog, and if you haven't checked it out yet, you should get on top of that! Just click here to go visit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment