Friday, February 4, 2011

PBS to broadcast upcoming documentary on 21st-Century Digital Media and Learning


Premiering February 13 is a new documentary titled Digital Media: New Learners of the 21st Century on PBS. After watching the promo videos and short clips found here, I have determined that this is actually something that I think I would enjoy watching ever I were not in EDM310 this semester!

After exploring YouTube in hopes of finding some more clips of the show, I found the following video that looks as if I could be from the documentary. Either way, PBS (or whoever produced this short movie) really did their research and found some great people... except they forgot to add Dr. Strange to the video!







Check your local listing to find out what time PBS will be showing this documentary in your area!

No comments:

Post a Comment