Wednesday, May 4, 2011

C4T #4 -SpeEd Change

www.SpeEdChange.Blogspot.com


Blog Post 1


Hi!


My name is Brandon M. Caten and I am a student at The University of South Alabama currently enrolled in EDM310 with Dr. Strange.


First off, I really enjoy the look and feel of your blog. It is very clean and easy to use!


This blog post is a great idea! It gives teachers a heads-up on the current news that they could be teaching with and makes them aware of things students could bring up in class! I didn't think of either thing as the week started, but now I've looked into both things and have found ways I could use them as teaching tools in my future classrooms.


Thank you for such a great blog! If you would like to visit mine, you can find it at http://CatenBrandonEDM310.blogspot.com!


Have a great week!


----------------------------------------------------------------


Blog Post 2




My name is Brandon and I'm back again from Dr. Strange's EDM310 class at The University of South Alabama!


In a world of ADD & ADHD, I might could understand why teachers would be afraid of the outside world. The way I look at it, however, is that if you are a teacher that can captivate a classroom and keep their attention, you shouldn't be worried about the outside world distracting them, but instead enhancing their learning! I cannot wait until beautiful days here in the South where I can take my class outside to learn in a natural environment.


As for the Skype video links, I believe this is an invaluable tool! Having my class see others classes would be a great tool! They could compare and contract the way the other class works and I might even learn a few things about the class!


Great blog and wonderful information! I ended up spending 15 minutes just researching the ideas behind the Telectroscope! So interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment